SUMMER STUDIO (Knitting 101) | My first skein of yarn arrived !!! (Part 1)



Just got my first skein of yarn. I want to make a simple scarf and so wanted to use a variegated yarn with multiple colors. The yarn is soft and made of 100% acrylic. I figure I would stay away from cashmeres or wools for now.


I ordered a variegated skein from Lion Brand No. 753-201AI from the Tweed Stripes color Mixed Berries from Amazon.com. I have membership in Amazon's Prime program which gave me free shipping. I ordered on Saturday and got my yarn on Sunday night!

Yes! So excited.

Check out my other posts in this project:

Part 1: picking the yarn

Part 2: buying my needles; casting on the first stitches and learning the knit stitch

Part 3: learning the purl stitch

Part 4: progress on the skinny scarves

Part 5: finished skinny scarves 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...