SUMMER STUDIO (Knitting 101) : Learning to KNIT !!!

I'm so excited to blog about my summer studio plans!!! I'm super-psyched about it. For those of you who may not know, I suffer from Carpal Tunnel in my left hand.

This is what brought me to sewing and then to quilting.



Before quilting, I owned a crochet business when I was a teenager and made large afghans for my mom, grandmom and their friends.

I've been eyeing those knitting needles for a while now and have decided to take the knitting plunge. I've missed working with my hands and holding growing creations each night in these hands. While I LOVE quilting and working in my studio, knitting will allow me to work at night in my bedroom.

So, more to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...