NEWS | Art on Demand in Philadelphia MOMA


So, I just love Philly's Museum of Art's Art of Demand program.
Through it, you can purchase print reproductions on paper and canvas of some of the great artworks from their collection. You can also get them framed! Costs are not too bad from $25 (16 x 13 inches, $35 (22 x 18 inches) and $85 (3 x 24.25 inches) for paper and canvas.

My favorites are of course, their collection of impressionism and post-impressionism AND their vintage exhibition posters. These are the posters from their past exhibitions! So cool. What caught my eye was the poster from their 1972 Silkscreen exhibition. It's really nice!

Check it out:


Love it! I'll definitely plan to make a purchase. I'll be in Philadelphia for this year's SAQA conference this April and will demonstrate one of my new ventures with fabric painting at MakerSpace. More to come on this soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...