FRIDAY PHOTO: Upcoming Fabric Art





The summer has been really busy in the studio! I'm moving from Wix to WordPress this summer while loading lots of new images up on the site in photo galleries. So, you'll be able to see what works I've been stewing up in the studio.


The top thumbnails of this set of fabric art are based on my surface designs Luxury and Safari
from 2014. They are available in my store as art prints, framed art, and accessories such as pillows and tote bags.  These works come from quilting smaller samples of these designs.


Then there are the ones in the bottom row. They are quilted works based on commercial silks
and cottons. I've just decided to put these pieces in the studio along with the ones based on my surface designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...