NEW WORK | Take a look at me now


"Dreamcatchers No. 1" Copyright © 2016 by Angela Heath


Phil Collins had a popular song in the '80's called Against All Odds. The song had a great line in it "take a look at me now" that I used as the title of this post. As a fabric artist for the past ten years with FabricWorks Studio, I've realized a dream of mine which was to start painting.


I've love painters for the longest time and have been studying the lives of famous painters since I was a child. My favorite artists are Monet, Kandinsky, Kahlo, and Van Gogh. Recently, I've begun tracking African American abstract painters such as Norman Lewis.


I've wanted to experiment with painting abstracts on canvas for a few years now but just have not gotten around to it. Finally, I've been able to begin a daily painting practice.


So, take a look at my abstract paintings HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...