SUMMER STUDIO | Studio Clean-Up Finds #1





I've been cleaning up my studio for the summer and have run across some interesting finds! Most of what I have found are magazine clippings of books, art events, catalogs and profiles of artists. What I like to do is revisit and "follow-up" with the subject of the clippings. Then, I decide if I want to


This week I found the following tidbits:

1) Creative Home article on Kathy Cooper - Kathy is one of the most popular floorcloth artists. She creates artsy, whimsical designs.  Still going strong, check out Kathy's Cooper's website at: www.kathycooper.com.

Creating Painted Floorcloths, Creative Home, September 2002, pp. 30-32

2) Course catalog for John C. Campbell Folk School - this school offers an extensive list of courses in art, music, and dance in Brasstown, North Carolina. Be sure to visit their website HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for 

WordPress, Blogger...